2016

2016

6/14/2012

CRIB QUILT CROCHET CLUB

Recently I am in the mood for crochet so last week we invited a well known knitting and crochet artist, Kazuko Murabayashi to give a workshop at CRIB QUILT.

It was set ahead of time so I reeled the thread which I bought in Paris onto a piece of spool. I don't know what this tool is called in English but we used to do it often when we were children. Have you ever seen it? One of our colleagues brought it for me and it reminded me of my childhood! 





I'd been carrying some problems when doing crochet since I began, but as soon as she gave me tips, everything cleared like a blue sky with no clouds!  

All members of CRIB QUILT who were there enjoyed crochet over tea and coffee.



I started making a scarf.



Looks like it's getting bigger?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in English it is called an umbrella swift. and the other is a ball winder.

looks like a good time!

CRIB QUILT said...

Hi Glennis, thank you so much for telling us the words ... interesting!

Bricolos du lundi said...

Hi Masako,

You are now completely caught by the crochet virus !!
ENjoy it ...
Claire