2016

2016

9/26/2013

Luxurious night at Swarovski

September 6th was the birthday of one of my good friends.
She invited me to go to a fancy event that evening to make the day very special.

Are you familiar with Shourouk, a famous French jewelry designer? (her webite)
At a/w collection 2013 she collaborates with Swarovski. The fashion magazine ELLE threw a party at Swarovski shop in Ginza to show limited customers her new collection which is inspired by a journey on the Silk Road through China, Himalaya, India and Venice.



Before she gave her a talk, we enjoyed the collection and welcome drinks including Champagne!






Her sketches were also displayed with brilliant and gorgeous jewelry.




I tried on one of them. How does it look on me?





At the end of the event, we waited in a line to have our picture taken with her and get her autograph. What a nice treat! To my surprise I found out later that she was wearing the exact same necklace which I was trying on! It looked much nicer on her!





Emi 

No comments: